Monday, January 16, 2012

THIS BLOG WILL PREVAIL.

I will not quit this blog. The Price of Dawn will NOT be forgotten. We will trudge through this rough patch of finals and emerge on the other side shining with A's and, hopefully, a blog post or two.

So, yeah. I've let my blogging slip for a couple of weeks. I've been studying for finals (perhaps "writing fanfiction while a formidable pile of textbooks lurk in my peripheral vision" would be better term), and have not found the time to entertain y'all with my petty happenings.

Also, a certain package came in the mail on Thursday.

Just - just take a gander.

It's not like I talked about it every freaking waking moment of my life or anything.

And it's certainly not signed with a beautiful J Scribble.

Right?

RIGHT?

Okay, the Fault in Our Stars arrived, and after much fan-girly squeeing and flailing, I sat down to read it.

My mind is still numb from the amount of awesome.

A full review is yet to come. After finals, of course.

(And, can I just say - Augustus Waters is the most beautiful fictional character I've had the pleasure to meet. I can't count how many times that boy made me laugh. I am currently on a quest to find the embodiment of Gus. Any help is dearly appreciated).

Best wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment