Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What I Got for Christmas

Instead of enlightening you on the wonderful family dinners, cheer, and holiday spirit that transpired this winter vacation, I am going to skip right on over to the stuff you really care about. You know, where I tell you what I got for Christmas.

(Okay, maybe you don't care about it. Perhaps I'm just a bit narcissistic today.)
  • Microsoft Word!!!! -
My Nerd is showing. I almost had an epileptic fit when I unwrapped it. It's something I've been wanting for ages, as all I had for my computer is notepad (and - not to diss it - but it sucks).
  • Water for Elephants -
I raved about this book to my mom during November; it was something resembling an incentive for my NaNoWriMo throughout the rough patches of the month. If this great book could come out of NaNo, I thought, maybe I'll get lucky, too. Evidently, this was not the case. I reached 10,000 words and quit.

Fantastic book, by the way!
  • Sing-a-ma-jig
A few months ago, my sister and I became slightly obsessed with these toys called Sing-a-ma-jigs. Why did two teenaged girls want a toy made for three year olds? This vlogbrother video will explain it all:


Thanks, sis! I can finally say, with a sing-a-ma-jig clutched loftily in my hands , "I'm a singamajig player. And proud."

And with an irrelevant side note: I got the pink one.

  • Scarves
  • A winter jacket
  • and headphones
What a  wonderful Christmas! (Although a bit of snow would have been nice, she commented sadly)

Best wishes!
~Tianna

No comments:

Post a Comment