Friday, December 9, 2011

A new blog.

I've started this blog in the hopes of replenishing my love for writing, blogging, and fangirling: three things you'll see a lot here (and, in the case of fangirling, more than enough - if the delicious amount of Blaine/Kurt Glee episodes continue at the rate they've been going).

I've had blogs before, back when I was a prepubescent girl complaining about unrequited love and middle school.

Now, I'm a teenage girl complaining about unrequited love and high school! So this should be fun.

I'm going to watch the Glee episode I missed on Tuesday. Thankfully, you won't have to endure the intense fangirl session this time. But expect a detailed Darren Criss's Hair/Me fanfiction the next time I log on.

Check out Lauren's blog! I hopped onto the Blogger bandwagon after I saw her blog!

~ Tianna

13 comments:

  1. Yaya another blogger!!! Now we have to convince Melissa. Taylor, Austin, etc haha! Cool blog too! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are officially...
    BLOGGERS.
    I'm getting all tingly in side. xD

    Yes, we should. So ALL of us can be...*dramatic music*
    BLOGGERS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha hippo!! (lol my autocorrect I meant to say yup)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what a Haha Hippo is but I intend to use it in the near future. It reminds me of Hungry Hungry Hippos, that little kid game...I lost SO many times to my brother and sister. All these bad memories involving little marbles scattering the floor and a smashed mechanical hippo are flooding back to me xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was a very competive kid and got reasonably upset when Henry Hippo didn't eat the most marbles.

    Smashing him to pieces seemeed like a sufficient punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. .....note to self: don't anger tianna! Haha but I would prob do the same

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! My little kid anger has tapered down, so no worries! Just don't play Hungry Hungry Hippos with me...xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. :P that is a wise tip for me thanks haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your welcome, Young Grasshopper!

    Another wise tip is to give me your delicous sandwhich! PLEASE. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. im dyeing!! ha ha hippo.... I did make a blog and it looks pretty awesome. http://meldizzle1234.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete