Friday, December 16, 2011

Seriously, I was busy.

It's been a week since my last post, and I have a legitimate reason: I was busy.

And I don't mean busy as in "I was glued to Facebook" busy or "I was wasting away on Tumblr" busy. I mean I was genuinely, legitimately busy.

As this was the last week before Christmas vacation, my teachers found it perfectly reasonable to cram in four tests...in three days. (I have no idea how these things work out. It's like they hold a special conference and discuss the most effective ways to make Tianna's life as miserable as possible).

 What with four tests comes the studying, stressing out, and being reduced to near-tears. There was simply no time to blog when there was crying to be done.

Thankfully, it's Friday, and I can finally relax - well, sort of. Turns out, I left all the presents I received from my friends in my school locker. I can't retrieve them for two weeks. No amount of Klaine Rated T Fanfiction can cheer me up.

On the bright side, Christmas is coming up!

Hope everyone enjoys their two weeks off. I know I will.

~ Tianna

No comments:

Post a Comment