Friday, December 23, 2011

Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift

In other words, I haven't posted in a while, so please enjoy this amazing Hunger Games song by Taylor Swift as compensation...in lieu of an actual post!



I am insanely excited for this movie. However, not as excited as I am for the... *drum roll* CHAOS WALKING MOVIE. I found out this week, and I've been freaking out ever since.

So, questions for my (two) viewers:

1. Have you read the Hunger Games?

2. If so, what scene are you most looking forward to?

3. If not, WHAT THE  HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU? Pick up a copy NOW.

4. Also, have you read the Chaos Walking series? :D

1 comment:

  1. 1. Yes I have, and I LOVED it!!!
    2. The scene where Katniss and Peeta are in the cave, INTENCE!!
    3. Hahahaha I agree!
    4. Nope and I don't plan to.

    ReplyDelete